Business Alignment Workshop
In a Business Alignment Workshop, we work with you to identify your biggest challenges and opportunities, quantify their impact, and brainstorm ideas. The goal of this one-to-two-hour discussion is to walk away with a prioritized list of focus areas. Our consultants will then develop potential solutions for your consideration and will work with you to define a path forward.
View the Business Alignment Workshop brochure to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
Where We Can Help
We focus on your priorities related to safety, reliability, quality, productivity, projects, corporate initiatives, and capital investments.
- Make better, faster decisions by unlocking the value of data from disparate systems, processes, and people
- Improve first-pass quality, optimize raw material consumption, and minimize product waste
- Improve quality and maintain consistency in processes
- Address production bottlenecks and procedural automation
- Reduce downtime
- Improve OEE
- Optimize yield
- Improve machine, process, personnel, and environmental safety
- Reduce maintenance costs, risks, and total cost of ownership by moving from a reactive to a predictive model
- Maximize uptime by leveraging key support services
- Improve margins by reducing consumption of water, air, gas, electricity, and steam
- Reduce and comply with emission standards