EESCO was founded in 1919 in the Englewood District of Chicago, with a single branch location on Halsted Street. Over the past 82 years, EESCO has grown its business to include 23 locations in eight states representing over 400 product lines.
In April of 1996, EESCO was acquired by WESCO International, Inc., a publicly traded [NYSE: WCC] Fortune 500 company. EESCO is a leading Automation distributor of MRO (maintenance, repair, and operating) products, construction materials, and advanced integrated supply procurement outsourcing services.
As a part of WESCO, EESCO is able to offer a number of additional services as well as increase its distribution capabilities by utilizing WESCO's significant resources - approximately 400 full service branches and six distribution centers throughout North America.